Thursday, June 24, 2010

Adoption Day


Today is adoption day. I have our first two going out to new homes. It is hard to part with them after caring for them these past 6 weeks!! Although I can't wait to meet each of the new families that will be raising these little guys!

Our son's teacher will be getting one just in time for her birthday this year. I am so excited that some of our friends have taken to these little guys.

We currently have 29 lizards, 2 full grown adult beardies (Kilo and Cork), 2 that are a little over a year old (Lizzie and Ruth) and 23 baby beardies. We also have 2 frilled lizards that are a little over a year old (Shrapnel and Volta).

There are still several eggs incubating. I expect these to be a full batch of German Giants. The eggs are so swollen and have turned oblong... as if there is more dragon inside than there is egg! I can't wait to meet our new bundles of joy in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment